Camlock-R – the locking cam flange connection
The exclusive push-button release design eliminates the need for special locking wrenches – delivering convenience and increased operation efficiency.
- Fully sealed ratchet mechanism – Safeguarding the ratchet mechanism against ingress of dirt or dust – providing minimal operation downtime.
- Lockable – The Camlock-R can only be dis-engaged by pressing the push-button release against the spring and again rotating the Cam by hand.
- 360° engaged ratchet – The patent pending design includes 2 rings of teeth, ensuring the ratchet mechanism is fully engaged at all times.
- The Camlock-R eliminates any concerns over the effect of vibration on the Cams.
- No additional tools required.
Manufactured to Gall Thomson standards with over two years of confirmed field experience (first supplied in January 2016).
The Camlock-R is proving to be the first choice for many operators.
Contact the Gall Thomson Sales Team on how the Camlock-R can increase the efficiency and safety of your operations.